Congo Kid?

So what is the deal on the Congo Kid?  Is it a Congo Jr. with a built in Master Wing or is their a bonus or limitation to the desk you wouldn't get with the separate desks?  And when is the release/production date?

Parents
  • Hi J.R. -

Glad you noticed - more info coming soon!

Thanks -

Sarah

• Not sure if you've seen enough of it yet to answer the questions for yourself, but from what I've seen, there are definitely some limitations.... the hardware interface uses the rather small hardware that the Element uses, with very little in the way of lcd screens, shorter-throw faders, etc. It also is limited to 2 dmx universes. I'm sure there are other limitations compared to a Jr. as well, but I haven't looked into it since I'm already set with my Jr.

I know I'd totally consider spec'ing a Kid for a new purchase, but if I have the money I'd go for a Jr. with the wing as the value of the LCD panels on each master fader can not be overestimated.

• Not sure if you've seen enough of it yet to answer the questions for yourself, but from what I've seen, there are definitely some limitations.... the hardware interface uses the rather small hardware that the Element uses, with very little in the way of lcd screens, shorter-throw faders, etc. It also is limited to 2 dmx universes. I'm sure there are other limitations compared to a Jr. as well, but I haven't looked into it since I'm already set with my Jr.

I know I'd totally consider spec'ing a Kid for a new purchase, but if I have the money I'd go for a Jr. with the wing as the value of the LCD panels on each master fader can not be overestimated.

Children
Related