Dynamic effects!!!!

Hi 

Wonder if anyone can help me?

In the dynamic effects there is alot to choose from granted but some i cant get to activate like colour fade, iris, zoom, and rainbow etc.

Do you have to have a particular intelliant fixture to make these activate or am i doing something wrong.

Thanks

Patrick

Parents
  • Hi Patrick -

The dynamic effect templates apply math to the settings of specific parameter names - like Iris, for example. The fixture has to have the parameter names in its definition in order for the dynamic effect template to work. So, for example, the Color Fade templates typically work on devices with Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Red Green or Blue parameters. If the fixture has none of these parameters, the dynamic effect can't do anything. You can check which parameters are affected by an effect by opening the Dynamic Effect library - press and hold MODIFY and then press DYN EFFECT, then let go of those keys.

I hope this helps -

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi Patrick -

The dynamic effect templates apply math to the settings of specific parameter names - like Iris, for example. The fixture has to have the parameter names in its definition in order for the dynamic effect template to work. So, for example, the Color Fade templates typically work on devices with Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Red Green or Blue parameters. If the fixture has none of these parameters, the dynamic effect can't do anything. You can check which parameters are affected by an effect by opening the Dynamic Effect library - press and hold MODIFY and then press DYN EFFECT, then let go of those keys.

I hope this helps -

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related