Making the switch to Congo

Hi everyone-

I'm a senior at the Hamilton High School Academy of Music in Los Angeles, CA.  The Colortran board in our 600 seat house died over the summer.  We've ordered a Congo Jr., which should be here in a couple months.  I first learned to program on ETC boards in the Express/Expression family and still do regularly.  How hard has it been for others of you to make the switch to the new platform?  Does it at all resemble the platform of any other major consoles out there today?  Any general tips for making the switch? 

Parents
  • Matt,

We just installed a Congo Jr. at the Greenville Fine Arts Center High School in Greenville, SC. They have an Express Console, 3 - Smartfades and a Congo Jr. in the school. I am pleased to tell you that the students run all of the consoles. They have actors, musicians, dancers and tech students all running the Congo Jr. console. The Congo is by far their favorite console. They are programming conventionals, movers, fog machines, and other DMX devices with the console. If you would like more information please contact me anytime. I have a contact at the school that would be more then happy to speak with you.

Regards,

Rob Raff

ETC Southeast Regional Manager

407-843-7770

• Matt,

We just installed a Congo Jr. at the Greenville Fine Arts Center High School in Greenville, SC. They have an Express Console, 3 - Smartfades and a Congo Jr. in the school. I am pleased to tell you that the students run all of the consoles. They have actors, musicians, dancers and tech students all running the Congo Jr. console. The Congo is by far their favorite console. They are programming conventionals, movers, fog machines, and other DMX devices with the console. If you would like more information please contact me anytime. I have a contact at the school that would be more then happy to speak with you.

Regards,

Rob Raff

ETC Southeast Regional Manager

407-843-7770

Children
No Data
Related