Channels not being there

Hi all,

Not sure if Ive come across a bug but when I sometimes (not all the times) go into the my groups or presset pages I dont see what channels are in them. In channel column is tells me the amount that should be in but no information is shown when I press that number.

Not sure if its my show file or has anyone else come across this.

Thanks Carl

Parents
  • The Channel View above the Preset and Group lists can be formatted and scrolled in exactly the same way as the Live view.

It's possible you've put it into a channel view where they aren't displayed (eg Selected Channels), or it's scrolled down too far.

Just like in Live, the current view format is labelled in the top-right, and you can hit [Format] to change it, and you can scroll the view by holding [CH/ID] and using the wheel.

• The Channel View above the Preset and Group lists can be formatted and scrolled in exactly the same way as the Live view.

It's possible you've put it into a channel view where they aren't displayed (eg Selected Channels), or it's scrolled down too far.

Just like in Live, the current view format is labelled in the top-right, and you can hit [Format] to change it, and you can scroll the view by holding [CH/ID] and using the wheel.

Children
Related