missing screen

Just loaded a show onto a jr. via a USB stick that had been on a Congo and now only one screen is active although we were using both screens on the main board!! All tabs open on the left hand screen, on the right you just get the border with a green fill.

Any suggestions,

Also... when ARE we going to get inhibits on the masters????

Be kind, over 50 and new user!!

Parents
  • What happens if you try to move a tab onto the second monitor?
    (eg [Live], [Tab] & [Right Arrow])

Also, did you say a green fill?

A Green background indicates the console is in Offline mode - it should be Brown for Server.

• Hi Richard

Yes, live, tab/right arrow works, I had forgotten that one.

Both monitors show Congo server (default) in the top left hand corner.

Yes, before moving a tab over to the R/H screen it was displaying a green fill with a grey border, the L/H screen also had a green background behind the playback tab.

What worries me most is that this was not how I had things on the Congo at TLS before saving the show to USB and transfering it to a Jnr.

Could it be something to do with the fact that the TLS Congo was working with a Jnr as backup? That was certainly slowing things down a bit.

Thanks for your help.

• Hi Richard

Yes, live, tab/right arrow works, I had forgotten that one.

Both monitors show Congo server (default) in the top left hand corner.

Yes, before moving a tab over to the R/H screen it was displaying a green fill with a grey border, the L/H screen also had a green background behind the playback tab.

What worries me most is that this was not how I had things on the Congo at TLS before saving the show to USB and transfering it to a Jnr.

Could it be something to do with the fact that the TLS Congo was working with a Jnr as backup? That was certainly slowing things down a bit.

Thanks for your help.

Children
Related