Tilt Chase

Is it possible to run a tilt effect but only have the lamps on when coming forward and off when going back?

How can this be achieved?

Many Thanks

Parents
  • You could also write a simple content effect to do this - I recommend looking at the Effects Tutorials in this thread to practice making a content effect first.

Depending on the look you're after, you can write a two-step continuous series where step 1 is intensity full, lights forward, and step two is intensity out (M) and lights back.

Or, you could write a break mode effect with the following steps:

Background: intensity out (M), lights back

Step 1: Intensity up, lights forward

Step 2: Intensity out, lights forward

Step two is needed if you don't want to see the lights moving while they're fading out. The background step holds the lights in the starting position. You can play with this series to invert it (create a fly in, rather than a fly out like this one). Or you can play with adding color or other content as well.

I hope this helps -

Thanks-

Sarah

• You could also write a simple content effect to do this - I recommend looking at the Effects Tutorials in this thread to practice making a content effect first.

Depending on the look you're after, you can write a two-step continuous series where step 1 is intensity full, lights forward, and step two is intensity out (M) and lights back.

Or, you could write a break mode effect with the following steps:

Background: intensity out (M), lights back

Step 1: Intensity up, lights forward

Step 2: Intensity out, lights forward

Step two is needed if you don't want to see the lights moving while they're fading out. The background step holds the lights in the starting position. You can play with this series to invert it (create a fly in, rather than a fly out like this one). Or you can play with adding color or other content as well.

I hope this helps -

Thanks-

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related