non dim channels

wonder if anyone can help me?

In a theatre i have to do the lighting for soon their going to be plugging my moving devices into non dim sockets on the bar which are dmx controllable. Is there a way i can tell the desk to turn theses non dim channels on at the start of my cue list and leave on untill the the show is over??

any thoughts

Parents
  • In a similar situation, I create a power up macro and a power down macro.  

I patch the relays to a series of channels so that I can easily remember which channel provides power for the fixture in case I need to do a hard reset.

I then record a macro that parks all of the mover power channels and homes all attributes.

For the power down macro, I soft shutdown the fixtures per manufacturers directions and then unpark all of the channels.

I run the macros manually but I guess you could link them to a preset.

Take care,

John

• In a similar situation, I create a power up macro and a power down macro.  

I patch the relays to a series of channels so that I can easily remember which channel provides power for the fixture in case I need to do a hard reset.

I then record a macro that parks all of the mover power channels and homes all attributes.

For the power down macro, I soft shutdown the fixtures per manufacturers directions and then unpark all of the channels.

I run the macros manually but I guess you could link them to a preset.

Take care,

John

Children
No Data
Related