French Online help file on 4.3.2

Hi folks,

Just a question to the ETC team, especially to the french part of it... How come is the online help file in Congo such a mess? I can understand some parts of the french help file have not been translated yet, but how come is it not up-to-date? Example : in v.4.3.2, constant function for channels no longer exists, Park function replaced it. In the help file, there is still constant function page...

Could you please keep this file up-to-date? And please translate it? I saw also some parts in this file in italian...

One more thing : plenty of french-speaking Congo Customers are still waiting for a french manual. the only one they have is version 4.0.4...

thanks

Stephan
Parents
  • Hi Stephan,

We are indeed working on the update of Congo Online help as well as the manual for v4.3.2 (closely related)
    I can't tell you exactly when it will be released but just assure you it's on it's way.

And thanks for your comments about constant/park and other details - I will pass that on to the technical writer.

Rgds

Erik Larsen

Market Manager, Europe

[edited by: erik at 4:36 AM (GMT -6) on Tue, Oct 23 2007]
  • Hi Stephan,

We are indeed working on the update of Congo Online help as well as the manual for v4.3.2 (closely related)
    I can't tell you exactly when it will be released but just assure you it's on it's way.

And thanks for your comments about constant/park and other details - I will pass that on to the technical writer.

Rgds

Erik Larsen

Market Manager, Europe

[edited by: erik at 4:36 AM (GMT -6) on Tue, Oct 23 2007]
Children
No Data
Related