Hello - another proud new Congo owner!

Just thought I'd quickly say 'hi'. Just purchased a Congo Jr and starting to get to know it, so may have a few questions for you over the coming weeks/months.

I made the decision to change after our old Strand GSX finally died and had a last-minute hire of a Congo as a stand-in. I found it fairly quick and easy to learn. With only two days before the opening show I was able to programme a far more complex and elaborate show than I had been able to do on the old desk. This made it an easy choice for the replacement, although I've started with a Junior for the time being - we're getting a new theatre building in the next few years so a full-size Congo maybe first choice for that. I've also had experience with an Express at my previous job - also still an excellent desk and highly useful in a teaching environment.

Briefly about me:- I'm the theatre manager/senior technician at an independent secondary school in Cambridge (UK). I'm also involved with an organisation called the Schools Theatre Support Group (STSG), so if there are any other school-based technicians out there, then feel free to have a look at our website:- www.stsg.org.uk

Thanks,

Paul

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related