Large Group Track

Dear All,

I am trying to Track a large Group through my show in 6.0.3 but can only see 25 channels in the Group. Is there a way to view the remaining higher channel numbers in the Track screen?

Parents
  • Hi there -

There is a limit of 25 columns of information in that tab, as you have seen. How large is your group? Could you split it in two for this operation or is this something you need to do often?

Thanks much -

Sarah

• Hi Sarah,

Yes, this is something that can happen often. Does there have to be a 25 channel limit?

• Well, not necessarily, however we found that with more than that it was a very difficult table to navigate properly. Have you tried the Channel Editor wizard? If you need to select large amount of channels and adjust them across many presets in a sequence at one time, this may actually be the faster method. In Live, press WIZARD. There you can select all the channels you need to, then set an action and a value - so if the action is "set level" then the value is the level you want to set on the selected channels, and so on for the other actions. Then you can select which range of presets you want to adjust, and tell the wizard if it should "include if at 0%" - which means "respect my blackouts" or "don't add these channels if they weren't already on in that preset". Then execute and the console will update those channels in those presets in one fell swoop.

Would this do what you need?

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi,

To keep the spreadsheet reasonably compact and manageable with good performance, there is a limit on 30 columns in the Track List. Without this limitation, it would have been possible to create huge spreadsheets that could potentially consume all memory and degrade performance.

Reply Children
No Data
Related