Column Funktion Problem seid V6.1.1

Seid V 6.1.1 funktioniert die Column Funktion nicht mehr richtig in der Output Liste.

Ich lade die Vorstellung in der ich manche Kreise mit,, Full at 1 " habe .

Ich gehe bei Gastspielen immer zuerst auf Kreis 1 , Kurve Column und dann auf keine Kurve, sodass Kreis 1 bis 512 keine Kurve haben. Ich mache dass, weil ich die Vorstellungen nicht patche, sondern die Cue`s neu aufbaue und die  Kreise vom Haus nehme, dementsprechend haben andere Kreise die gewünschte Kurve. 

Also es ist nicht mehr Möglich Kreis 1 bis 512 durch die Column Funktion vertikal zu bearbeiten .

Gruß 

Thorsten 

Theater an der Ruhr 

Parents
  • Hallo Thorsten,

I just tried the COLUMN function in the Output List with 6.1.1 and it seems to work as before. Just to make sure we are doing the same thing:

I open the Output List with 1 MODIFY & OUTPUT. I move to the Curve column and press COLUMN. All cells in the column gets selected and I can change curve for them all at once. 

I also tried switching to German language in case this would make any difference. But that seems to work as well.

Are you doing something else to see the problem? Is this related to a specific show file?

• Hallo Anders, 

das Problem ist bei unserer Congo SE und Congo jr. Vorhanden. Und bei meinen Client. 

Versuch mal das. 

Nimm irgenteine Zeile z.B 6, Column dann z.B Full @ 1. dann die gelbe Makierung abwählen. 

Dann geh zu Kreis 1 versuch erneut Column die Kurve zu makieren, dann setz damit alle darunter folgenden Kreise / Kurven auf z.B ,,keine Kurve".

Cloumn funktioniert nur dann wenn ich wieder in Zeile 6 dann gehe, von der ich aus die Kurve geändert habe, gehe ich darüber, dann funktioniert es nicht mehr. 

Ich hoffe es hilft, und läst sich reproduzieren. 

Gruß 

Thorsten 

• Hallo Thorsten,

This sounds very much like the thing Andy reports. If there is no change on the main cell of a selection, the other cells will not change. Only if there is a change in the outlined cell, the change will be carried forward to the other cells. Is this what you are seeing?

This is how the spreadsheet editing is currently designed and hasn't changed in newer versions as far as I know. Do you mean that this is a new behavior in 6.1.1? 

• Hey Anders, 

yes this is a new behavior in V 6.1.1. 

Bevor 6.1.1 it worked. 

Could you simulated that, what i mean ?

[edited by: Scholle at 12:52 PM (GMT -6) on Sat, Nov 26 2011]
  • Hi Thorsten, 

If you see the same thing as Andy: Yes I have confirmed this and it is as designed. (Only changes to the main cell will trigger an update.)

If you are seeing a different problem than Andy, I have not been able to reproduce it. I have tried your description in both 6.1 and 6.1.1 and it behaves the same as far as I can see. But maybe I have misunderstood something.

What happens if you select a different curve first and then the one that you want (to make sure there is a change)? Does it work better then?

• Hi Thorsten, 

If you see the same thing as Andy: Yes I have confirmed this and it is as designed. (Only changes to the main cell will trigger an update.)

If you are seeing a different problem than Andy, I have not been able to reproduce it. I have tried your description in both 6.1 and 6.1.1 and it behaves the same as far as I can see. But maybe I have misunderstood something.

What happens if you select a different curve first and then the one that you want (to make sure there is a change)? Does it work better then?

Children
No Data
Related