Motherboard or Memory Failure?

Hi,

Have just come back after a couple of weeks away and have been told that our Congo Jnr does not work! So I have spent the last hour or so exploring why.

The problem comes when you first boot up the desk. The Congo jnr logo appears on the ML display and the lights flash across as normal. Howver after that nothing changes. From memory, when the desk boots into the selection screen the Congo jnr display disappears from the ML menu and this does not happen. Also looking thru the grill on the left hand side I can see a red LED and a green flashing one (presumably this might mean something).

Additionally to this neither of our two monitors which are connected to the DVI out display anything. I know the monitors work on thier own and have never had any problems with the DVI splitter so I suspect that the problem is further "upstream".

So guessing from the symptoms I think we have some sort of memory or motherboard failure :(

I will be calling UK tech support tomorrow morning but was wondering if anyone might have any ideas as to a quick fix?

We have one of our largest shows in this coming week and would really like to use the Congo.

Thanks

Matt

Related