Congo Jr. LED Light color problem

Hi,

I need some help with Congo Jr. I take 10 New RGB (DMX) Led Light to our theatre. I would like to made color palete group for thease LED light. I try to made autopallete, but seams doesen't work for LED. For moving heads the paleete was created quick. Is there some other way to made color palletes on cick.?

Thnaks

Valentin

Parents
  • Hi Valentin -

You can do one of two things - you can try Jam Mode (Device Mode) and the console should create a few very basic color palettes for you (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Dark Blue). Or, since your RGB fixtures can make so many different colors, you can pick the ones you want to use and store them to palettes yourself. I suggest looking at the Gel Picker (Browser>Devices>Gel Picker) tab or the Color Dock (focus on a screen, then press SETUP & BROWSER, then choose to place the Color dock either at the top or bottom of that screen). This will show the color picker, which you can click on with a mouse to pick a color. If you use the Gel Picker tab, you can click on the color swatch that you like, and it will be sent to selected channels, or you can use the arrow keys to highlight a color swatch or gel number, then press MODIFY to send it to selected channels.

To store the color for your fixtures, make sure a channel is selected that is set to the color you want to record, then press RECORD & COLOR. Type in a name for that color, and select "By Device Type" to store the data from that one channel as a reference value for all your RGB fixtures. There's more detail in the help system or user manual under "Color Palettes".

I hope this helps -

Thanks-

Sarah

• Hi Valentin -

You can do one of two things - you can try Jam Mode (Device Mode) and the console should create a few very basic color palettes for you (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Dark Blue). Or, since your RGB fixtures can make so many different colors, you can pick the ones you want to use and store them to palettes yourself. I suggest looking at the Gel Picker (Browser>Devices>Gel Picker) tab or the Color Dock (focus on a screen, then press SETUP & BROWSER, then choose to place the Color dock either at the top or bottom of that screen). This will show the color picker, which you can click on with a mouse to pick a color. If you use the Gel Picker tab, you can click on the color swatch that you like, and it will be sent to selected channels, or you can use the arrow keys to highlight a color swatch or gel number, then press MODIFY to send it to selected channels.

To store the color for your fixtures, make sure a channel is selected that is set to the color you want to record, then press RECORD & COLOR. Type in a name for that color, and select "By Device Type" to store the data from that one channel as a reference value for all your RGB fixtures. There's more detail in the help system or user manual under "Color Palettes".

I hope this helps -

Thanks-

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related