last used show opening when turning on congo - weird behavior

hello and happy new year !

We have some kind of issue :

when we turn on congo, it asks - as usual - if we'd like to open a new show or open the last file used. we choose this option, but it seems it actually doesn't open the very last used show, but an older one, even this older one is not on the show folder anymore. More, this older show is not always the same, it looks like congo opens one show recorded a week earlier or so, appearing that the "open last used show" is a week or a few days late... weird i know !

Congo is doing fine, but this is really annoying.

i think it may be an issue with the "autosave" file, we are currently trying to check this behavior with or without saving the actual show before turning the console off. Is it a congo software known issue or a windows issue? 

congo version is 6.0.1. Do you think updating to 6.1.1 may fix this issue? (we are going to do it anyways) or should we make tech service reinstall the whole system?

Parents
  • In Congo v6.0.x and older the console will try to reopen the show that it had open when it was last properly shut down with Browser > File > Exit to xxx or Power Off Console.

So if you accidentally "pull the plug" or otherwise avoid doing a 'proper' shutdown you may get the show saved from a previous 'proper' shutdown, which may not be the show file you were last working on.
    I think this may be what has occurred in this case.

In Congo v6.1.x the console reloads the last show that was saved, loaded or was open at proper shutdown.
    - Doing a 'proper' shutdown is of course much better as this ensures you have everything whether or not you remembered to save.

• In Congo v6.0.x and older the console will try to reopen the show that it had open when it was last properly shut down with Browser > File > Exit to xxx or Power Off Console.

So if you accidentally "pull the plug" or otherwise avoid doing a 'proper' shutdown you may get the show saved from a previous 'proper' shutdown, which may not be the show file you were last working on.
    I think this may be what has occurred in this case.

In Congo v6.1.x the console reloads the last show that was saved, loaded or was open at proper shutdown.
    - Doing a 'proper' shutdown is of course much better as this ensures you have everything whether or not you remembered to save.

Children
No Data
Related