Dynamic Effect Rate

Will a future release have a faster dynamic effect rate? I would love to have a chase using the dynimic or creating several presets into a sequence be much faster.

Example would be to strobe ML's from on to off three to four times faster than what we have now. The highest value of 1000 on the rate is still to slow.

Also, why can't I chase the intensities on 3-channel LED fixtures using a dynamic effect? I have the profile "fade with intensity" checked on RGB, but the intensity chases and Grand Master don't work?

MZ
Parents
  • mzinman:
    Also, why can't I chase the intensities on 3-channel LED fixtures using a dynamic effect? I have the profile "fade with intensity" checked on RGB
    This is a known issue with the 'virtual' intensity attribute on LED fixtures.
    - Completely virtual intensities are not affected by the blackout switch or intensity effects.

The Grand Master fader works perfectly - can you clarify what your problem is with the GM?

The current workaround is to patch a dummy dimmer to the same channel - this ensures a real intensity exists as well as the virtual, and enables intensity effects.

• mzinman:
    Also, why can't I chase the intensities on 3-channel LED fixtures using a dynamic effect? I have the profile "fade with intensity" checked on RGB
    This is a known issue with the 'virtual' intensity attribute on LED fixtures.
    - Completely virtual intensities are not affected by the blackout switch or intensity effects.

The Grand Master fader works perfectly - can you clarify what your problem is with the GM?

The current workaround is to patch a dummy dimmer to the same channel - this ensures a real intensity exists as well as the virtual, and enables intensity effects.

Children
No Data
Related