Color Sweep Effect

I have a cyc lit with 14 Selador fixtures. I want to create an effect that sweeps from one end to the other in a single shot, changing the color of the cyc one fixture at a time across a second or two.

Got any slick ways to do that without having to record several 14-step sequences until I have a preset-per-fixture-per-color?

Parents
  • I'm not sure if you're describing a wipe effect (go from one color to another and stop) or a continuous chase or a rainbow chase. Assuming a wipe, it's pretty straightforward with a pixelmap (1x14).

You could also program an absolute effect with a cycle of 1 and an even trail and apply it to the group. I think some of this is covered in the Youtube videos for EOS.

• I'm not sure if you're describing a wipe effect (go from one color to another and stop) or a continuous chase or a rainbow chase. Assuming a wipe, it's pretty straightforward with a pixelmap (1x14).

You could also program an absolute effect with a cycle of 1 and an even trail and apply it to the group. I think some of this is covered in the Youtube videos for EOS.

Children
Related