Color Sweep Effect

I have a cyc lit with 14 Selador fixtures. I want to create an effect that sweeps from one end to the other in a single shot, changing the color of the cyc one fixture at a time across a second or two.

Got any slick ways to do that without having to record several 14-step sequences until I have a preset-per-fixture-per-color?

Parents
  • Hi Mike -

Use a Content Effect in Build mode. The series can contain only one step - the color you want to wipe across the fixtures.  Then use the group for the Cyc, 14 parts, sequential, your wipe series, build mode. You will have to play with the step and attack times to get the exact look you want, but I think you can figure it out from there.

I hope this helps -

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi Mike -

Use a Content Effect in Build mode. The series can contain only one step - the color you want to wipe across the fixtures.  Then use the group for the Cyc, 14 parts, sequential, your wipe series, build mode. You will have to play with the step and attack times to get the exact look you want, but I think you can figure it out from there.

I hope this helps -

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related