Congo Jr outputting blind

Hi All, i'm new to the congo jr console. I have a few qns. On the demo theatre training file together with the Capture visualizer theatre, whenever i press A,B or Playback button while lights is onstage in the visualiser, the lights will go to black whenever i press the tab button to go back and see my visualser again. Why is this so? Is this a bug or am i missing something here? The Congo Jr i'm practising on is on version 4.3.2. Any advice wld be greatly appreciated! Do i need to upgrade the console to the latest v4.3.3 to solve this problem?

Jonathan 

Parents
  • Hi Jonathan,

That's normal behaviour, it's because the setting "Blind Ethernet" is checked in setup under the Output tab. This makes it possible for the visualiser to show the "output" of the editor when you go to one, instead of showing the stage output all the time. If you want to see the stage output at all time, go to the setup and uncheck the option.

Have fun with Congo,

Oskar
  • Hi Jonathan,

That's normal behaviour, it's because the setting "Blind Ethernet" is checked in setup under the Output tab. This makes it possible for the visualiser to show the "output" of the editor when you go to one, instead of showing the stage output all the time. If you want to see the stage output at all time, go to the setup and uncheck the option.

Have fun with Congo,

Oskar
Children
Related