floppy disk reader for Congo

hello,

we are trying to read shows on Congo from a Presto floppy disk and convert Congo shows to an Expert format and then write them on a floppy disk. we tried with a couple of floppy disk readers but none of them seemed to work... is there any thing we should be aware of when choosing a reader? or any generic Dell ou LaCie reader should work?

we're on Congo Kid. I'll check what software version, but it is 6.1.1 or older.

thank you for answering

Parents
  • Hello,

I have a similar problem:

I tried to load a show record on a Congo jr to a Presto with a floppy disk. The desk didn't want to load it because there is text ( name of memories & submasters). The desk told me there was on error. ther is only conventionnal lights.

So, now, on the Congo offline, I have deleted all text and I have saved it on a new floppy disk.

I just want to know if, the next time I'll load the show on a Presto, it will be ok. I can't make another try before the next venue and it's an important date for the dancers and musicians of the band. It will be a speed day (no time to program...).

Thanks. 

P.S.: sorry for my english...I hope you understand what I mean.

• Hi there -

Your problem is worse, since we do not support transfer of show data back to Pronto or Presto from Congo. It's possible that very simple information could be passed back within the smaller channel count of the Presto, as you have seen, but we cannot guarantee it. Any more advanced (or simply newer) features of the Congo show file could make the show file not compatible with Presto.

Sorry -

Sarah

• Hi there -

Your problem is worse, since we do not support transfer of show data back to Pronto or Presto from Congo. It's possible that very simple information could be passed back within the smaller channel count of the Presto, as you have seen, but we cannot guarantee it. Any more advanced (or simply newer) features of the Congo show file could make the show file not compatible with Presto.

Sorry -

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related