Congo Monitor

Hi

We have a congo Sr with two monitors plugged in. It has worked great until yesterday morning.

One of the monitors has stopped displaying the page. It has the "congo" splash on it but I can not move anything onto it.

I have been into system setings and the number of physical monitors was set to 1. I changed it to two but when I apply it it then goes back to 1. I do not seem to be able to change it.

Any idea's where I am going wrong?

Thanx

Baz

Parents
  • Hello,

I've had the same issue. There's a bug when clicking on "apply". It will reset the number of monitors to 1. You have to set the number of monitors, and then click on "OK". This should work...

Stephan

• Hi Stephan

That has worked. Thank you very much for that.

One further minor thing.

I have the monitors so monitor 1 is on  my right monitor 2 is centre and monitor 3 is left.

I can't change them to suit in the setings, any idea's.

Thanx

Baz

• The quickest & easiest solution is to unplug the monitors and plug them in in the appropriate place based on your position.
    I agree that the connectors on the back are labelled/placed backwards (on Congo senior) to the logical order you'd place your monitors.

This means unplug monitors 1 & 3 on the back of the Congo & plug them in to the opposite connector. (3 goes to 1, and 1 goes to 3)
    Your cables will cross over, i.e. go to the opposite side of the Congo, in order to reach your Monitors in the correct placement.

[edited by: Ric at 5:51 PM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jun 13 2012] spelling & grammar
  • The quickest & easiest solution is to unplug the monitors and plug them in in the appropriate place based on your position.
    I agree that the connectors on the back are labelled/placed backwards (on Congo senior) to the logical order you'd place your monitors.

This means unplug monitors 1 & 3 on the back of the Congo & plug them in to the opposite connector. (3 goes to 1, and 1 goes to 3)
    Your cables will cross over, i.e. go to the opposite side of the Congo, in order to reach your Monitors in the correct placement.

[edited by: Ric at 5:51 PM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jun 13 2012] spelling & grammar
Children
Related