Additional fixtures for Augment3D

This has probably been asked before, but can't find any obvious topic, but please link to it if I've missed an obvious one Slight smile

The Augment3D fixtures include the usual standard kit, but as far as I can find there's no representation for things like LED bars. 

I have some Chauvet ColorRails and Prolight Equinox swing battens which are in the fixture inventory in patch but which present in the vis as a fixed LED wash and a basic mover respectively.

Is there a way to build a custom fixture that will be usable on the Augment3D vis or is there a fixture type I'm missing?

Note - have already updated the fixture list btw. 

Also on more complex movers - eg the Robe Spiider - I get the basic colour mixing from the vis, but none of the fancy stuff that the Spiiders can do. I remember being told last year at ABTT on the ETC stand that Augment3D isn't intended to specifically be a complete pre-vis like some of the external apps like WYG etc, so it's not a huge issue if there's nothing to be done (yet) about that, but would be keen to know how far the limitations go.

Cheers

Related