Aug3D- Flexi

Hey All...

I'm sure this is not a new question, but are there any plans to make FLEXI views work in Aug3D?

(Or should they - if I select flexi with Aug3D in focus, I get the options, but nothing changes and they don't stick)

Ta,

Rob.

• Same as in any channel display: to be able to only look at the contribution of a subset of lights to the state on stage. So in other words, 1 flexi-view chans: I would only see the 3D fixture of channel 1 and only see the beam of channel 1. Flexi- show - I'd only see the physical fixtures currently used in the show, and only see the beams from those fixtures (which should still be showing me the complete look of the state, since all the fixtures used in the show are visible). With the flexi state then stored in snapshots etc. This is really about being able to narrow down to the contribution of a subset of lights in Aug3D to be able to identify what something is actually doing, particularly in rigs where every light (including convnetionals) is in Aug3D, or shows with big bright states where Aug3D tends to just 'pile up' everything on top of each other ending up with a big wash of white pixels across everything... So, really, exactly the same flexi logic as applies everywhere else in the console... The console is trying to do it - pressing 'flexi' brings up the usual flexi options (to get our hopes up!), but then none of them do anything... :-( Rob.
  • Hi Rob! Would you mind going deeper on this? What are expecting/wishing to happen with the Augment3d tab in focus and pressing FLEXI?