Custom profiles in Augment3d - Color wheels and what not

So I'm theoretically doing a hang soon with a couple dozen Chauvet Intimidator 475ZX units -- Only slightly different than the 457Z, but different enough.  I have the entire plot running in Augment3d but the fixtures are currently 475Z, as there is currently no profile for the ZX.  

Trying to get as ahead as i can (I did submit a request for a ZX profile already), I figured I'd create my own profile (Copied the Z as the base for the ZX) for the moment "for insurance" but as I don't actually have the fixtures (and won't until just before they're hung), I can't tell what the color situation is up to.  They're just (orange?).  

[TIME PASSES] 

Different experiment - Now I'm working on "Copy 1" (As opposed to changing the name from 475Z to 475ZX which just seemed to make it "not right" for whatever reason) of the Z as the substitute for the ZX and it functions as expected.  HOWEVER -- Those minor differences I was getting at - Those include different colors and a different arrangement of them in the color wheel.  

So I guess the end-all be-all of my question would be:  Is there a way to change the colors referenced in the ML controls and Augment3d that I don't know about...?  Or is that an "ETC Library only" type thing...?

Related