Augment3D - Moving Channels

Good afternoon,

I am currently working on an Augment3d file where my design has needed to shift a bit. As a part of this, I need to rechannel several instruments. Usually, to achieve this on a normal lightboard, I would just swap the patch of my lights and get everything patched properly from there (see example below). However, it seems my channels are static while my dmx addresses are not in Augment3d. Am I just missing something?

Example 1: What I Would Normally Do To Achieve This

Channel 1 is on address 1 and is hung in front of house.

Channel 2 is on address 2 and is hung over stage.

I want to flip these, so I do [1](Swap)[2][Enter].

Now, Channel 1 is patched as address 2 which pulls up the light over stage. Channel 2 is patched as address 1 which pulls up the front of house light.

Example 2: How This is Working on Augment3d

I want to flip these, so I do [1](Swap)[2][Enter]

Now, channel 1 is patched as address 2 - which changes the address of the light in Augment3d, so it still pulls up the front of house light. Channel 2 is patched as address 1 - which changes the address of the light in Augment3d, so it still pulls up the over stage light.

Example 3: What I am Trying to Do

I want to flip these so I type in some command to make channel 1 come up as the over stage light and channel 2 as the front of house light.

Is this possible? Or do I just have to go through the pain of moving all of my lights around manually in Augment3d?

Related