Cant record cue

I dont know what happend. Usually, when I want to change something, I just create the look I want and save that to a cue, expecting the console to keep track of wenn it is appropriate to save something.

So I have for example a cue 50 and a cue 40 and now I decide I need the same look of cue 50 in cue 30. That has been a [Goto Cue] 50 [Enter] [Record] [Cue] 30 [Enter] in the past - I'm pretty sure about that.

Now, somehow that Cue 30 is created, but when I leave it go back into it again, it seems like almost nothing has been saved into the cue and it doesnt look like before. What I can do is [Cue] 50 [Copy To] 30 [Enter]. That will give me a Cue 30 looking like the cue 50. But when I now decide I want Fixure 300 and 301 pointing to Ursa Minor and Fixure 305 in Blue, and I want to save that new Look into Cue 30, it wont happen. There is no Error-Message, it simply dont saves any changes.

I tried:

[Record][Cue] 30 [Enter]

[Record Only][Cue] 30 [Enter]

[Record][Cue] 30 [CueOnly] [Enter]

[Record Only][Cue] 30 [CueOnly] [Enter]

Console is in tracking mode, but I also tried the above in cue-only

V2.6.1.9.0.31

BTW I can edit the Cue in blind, its just not very productive doing that, especially with moving fixures :D
[edited by: rhavin at 2:35 PM (GMT -6) on Sat, Nov 11 2017]
Related