Light on Fader not reponding

We have the house lights on a wall dimmer. We set it to full out. Then we have a Fader the works two channels to control the house lights. When we run up the Fader the channels go up intensity but not the house lights. I've checked the patches which seem fine and match older files. Not sure what to check next. Channels are 300 and 301 

Parents Reply Children
  • There is a network setup that is used. I'm not sure what else to say.  There are 100-150 ceiling lights that are controlled as one. As a reminder there is a dimmer control on the wall that continues to work fine. We would turn this dimmer out then use the Fader to control channels 300 and 301 which allows us to control the warmth of the house lights. The channels go up in intensity with the Fader but have no affect on the house lights like the wall dimmer does. 

• This issue has been resolved. Somehow the universe that these channels use, universe 11 every address on this universe got parked at 1%.  I wasn't seeing that the channel was parked "no P in the channel box. But once they were unparked it started working again. 

Related