Master is grabbing house lights

I’m trying to make different house settings. When I set them and record onto a sub they automatically seem to load on the master as well as giving me the sub on the channel that I placed it on.

Im using an element 2.

It only happens with the house lights. I use the same process on stage lights to set a sub and it works fine. It does not pile onto the master.

I record a house setting with different intensities on lights I put in... 97-102 @ 75 enter. Record sub press bump key on 78. It shows it loaded.. macro 1. Which is my release. Then keep the sub 78 down. Try it and it does nothing, then when I move the master, it is attached to it and does the dimming. The master now has lights attached to it.

When I take say... (stage lights) clannel 1 thru 15 @ 80 enter. Record sub 5 enter. It works exactly how a sub record is supposed to work.

I undo it every time it happens. I can bring it to master with nothing on it. Then do the commands to record the new house sub again snd it goes right to the master.
Any ideas what might be going on here? I set house setttings before with no problems and all of a sudden I can’t make it correct.

i haven’t recorded any cues that would interfere.  

Much thanks in advance. I’m trying to figure this stuff out.

Related