MS deleting object in Nomad Mac os x 10.9

The popup keyboard is not allowing items to be deleted in a magic sheet.  If you split the screen and have a keyboard as one of the panes you can delete times but the popup keyboard populates the command line with delete rather than deleting items in the magic sheet.

6 Replies - Page 1 of 1

• Added to the SCR database. SCR 28377.
  • Any update on this...? Still doesn't work as of today for me running OS 10.12
  • In reply to wilm120:

This appears to work for me in Eos Family v2.5.1 - can you check the version of Eos software you're running? (This issue is going to be more specifically an Eos issue rather than an OS X problem).
  • In reply to Hans.Hinrichsen:

Hey Hans! Thanks for the response. I'm running 2.5.1 as well, and with the MS open on the left side and the Virtual Keyboard on the right, selecting the item and then clicking delete as I would do on the console doesn't seem to work.
  • In reply to wilm120:

Make sure you are in "edit mode" on the MS.
    Try using the "delete" key on your computer's keyboard. I always have used that because it's faster for me and it has worked in every software version.

• In reply to John728:

there is a thing about Delete on a mac. the button with the backwards facing erasing arrow is commonly called Delete on a mac but Eos thinks of it as Backspace (because its behaviour in a windows world would be called backspace). to do what windows people call Delete, when using a reduced mac keyboard, would be Fn+Delete (Fn + that button with the backwards facing erasing arrow)
Page 1 of 1
Related