Is it possible to "capture" levels from another sACN source? I can snapshot a look to our Paradigm system, can I go the other way? Way back he Emphasis had a "capture EDMX" feature.

Is it possible to "capture" levels from another sACN source? I can snapshot a look to our Paradigm system, can I go the other way?

Way back he Emphasis had a "capture EDMX" feature. (From the Emphasis 2.0.1 manual)

Capture EDMX allows you to grab EDMX levels for selected channels (which may be generated by another EDMX source on the network, such as a guest console on a DMX Input Node or another ETCNet2 native controller) and record them into a cue, group, etc. EDMX addresses must be patched to Emphasis control channels in order to be captured. In the case of multiple EDMX addresses patched to a single channel, only the level from the first address will captured. EDMX levels are captured regardless of priority or HTP state. Capture EDMX levels for selected channels: Step 1: Select channels using the numeric keypad. Step 2: Press [S1 - Capture EDMX] in the Stage display or [S8 - Capture EDMX] in the Blind display. The EDMX levels are captured and the appropriate level is displayed on screen.

Related