IRFR scroller calibration?

I was curious if anyone has a trick for calibrating scrollers from the irfr? I'm on an EOS with 2.6 and RFR 2.1.0.35 Full Version. I was thinking of possibly creating a macro but can't figure out how to roll forward or backward. Thanks!

Jen

Parents
  • Scroller Next Enter and Scroller Last Enter skip to the next and last color. the mean thing is (just like on a console) if the color is far off you have to calibrate in two steps to avoid calibrating the wrong color. this means you need to see the value label of the parameter (i.e. "F5 - R371").
    if you can see that, you can use macros to calibrate without potentially worsening the situation. th Calibrate command can be learned in to a macro and the scroller next or last as well.
  • Scroller Next Enter and Scroller Last Enter skip to the next and last color. the mean thing is (just like on a console) if the color is far off you have to calibrate in two steps to avoid calibrating the wrong color. this means you need to see the value label of the parameter (i.e. "F5 - R371").
    if you can see that, you can use macros to calibrate without potentially worsening the situation. th Calibrate command can be learned in to a macro and the scroller next or last as well.
Children
No Data
Related