Fill groups with macros

Hello again.

I'm trying to create a macro that can fill automatically a series of groups with some offsets.

My idea is to create a series of groups like 1rst electric or all moving liths then have a macro that build for me all possibible offset putting them in others groups.

Group 1 -----> MACRO ----> group 2 (offset1) ----> group 3 (offset2) ----> group 4 (offset3) and so on.

I could do the 1rst part of the macro that create for me the 1rst group and set the label but I dont know how to write the code to continue the work.

Anyone can help me? Thank you very much in advance

Parents
  • Sadly macros and labeling don't really mix very well.
    Macros seem to just terminate after the labeling.
    The only workaround I found that works is, to call another macro after the labeling.

You will have to create a macro for every single offset group you want to create.
    Something like this:

Macro 1:
    [Offset][Even][Record][Group][Next][Label]["PariClose"][Enter]
    [Macro_Button][2][Enter]

Macro 2:
    [Offset][Odd][Record][Group][Next][Next][Label]["DispariClose"][Enter]
    [Macro_Button][3][Enter]

Macro 3:

If you call each step in it's own macro it works. This problem has been around for quite a while and it might be a bug.

• Sadly macros and labeling don't really mix very well.
    Macros seem to just terminate after the labeling.
    The only workaround I found that works is, to call another macro after the labeling.

You will have to create a macro for every single offset group you want to create.
    Something like this:

Macro 1:
    [Offset][Even][Record][Group][Next][Label]["PariClose"][Enter]
    [Macro_Button][2][Enter]

Macro 2:
    [Offset][Odd][Record][Group][Next][Next][Label]["DispariClose"][Enter]
    [Macro_Button][3][Enter]

Macro 3:

If you call each step in it's own macro it works. This problem has been around for quite a while and it might be a bug.

Children
Related