Cant record cue

I dont know what happend. Usually, when I want to change something, I just create the look I want and save that to a cue, expecting the console to keep track of wenn it is appropriate to save something.

So I have for example a cue 50 and a cue 40 and now I decide I need the same look of cue 50 in cue 30. That has been a [Goto Cue] 50 [Enter] [Record] [Cue] 30 [Enter] in the past - I'm pretty sure about that.

Now, somehow that Cue 30 is created, but when I leave it go back into it again, it seems like almost nothing has been saved into the cue and it doesnt look like before. What I can do is [Cue] 50 [Copy To] 30 [Enter]. That will give me a Cue 30 looking like the cue 50. But when I now decide I want Fixure 300 and 301 pointing to Ursa Minor and Fixure 305 in Blue, and I want to save that new Look into Cue 30, it wont happen. There is no Error-Message, it simply dont saves any changes.

I tried:

[Record][Cue] 30 [Enter]

[Record Only][Cue] 30 [Enter]

[Record][Cue] 30 [CueOnly] [Enter]

[Record Only][Cue] 30 [CueOnly] [Enter]

Console is in tracking mode, but I also tried the above in cue-only

V2.6.1.9.0.31

BTW I can edit the Cue in blind, its just not very productive doing that, especially with moving fixures :D
[edited by: rhavin at 2:35 PM (GMT -6) on Sat, Nov 11 2017]
Parents
  • Will [Update] Cue 30 [Enter] work?
    only data that previously existed in cue 30 will be recorded in cue 30. (if Fixture 300 was in 30, but Fixture 301 wasn't, and you manually moved both devices, only Fixture 300 would be updated into 30).

You can force an update with 301. [Chan} 301 [Update] cue 30 [Enter] will put 301 into 30 even if it wasn't already in cue 30.

Andrew
  • Will [Update] Cue 30 [Enter] work?
    only data that previously existed in cue 30 will be recorded in cue 30. (if Fixture 300 was in 30, but Fixture 301 wasn't, and you manually moved both devices, only Fixture 300 would be updated into 30).

You can force an update with 301. [Chan} 301 [Update] cue 30 [Enter] will put 301 into 30 even if it wasn't already in cue 30.

Andrew
Children
No Data
Related