Copying Color Palettes

Is there any way to copy color palettes from one channel to another?  I've made all my palettes by type and the palettes include both the old type and the new fixture type.  When I copy from old to new type all the intensities transfer nicely, the color becomes hard values and the palettes are not copied over.  Help!?

Parents Reply
  • This is SUPER helpful, thank you. Given my desire to have the look of the color remain the same in the new unit type (Mac Aura XB) from the old type (Wybron Cygnus RGBW), what is the best way to copy info from old to new within color palettes so color is most similar. What I got from your instructions was that I'm missing a very important part of my old color info (white) and this is being left behind when i copy to new type Mac Aura XB. I do see however that Hue Sat values are transferring exactly from old to new type, so perhaps I'll be ok? I understand that I may need to remix some of the palettes for perceived differences between colors, but I'd like to get as close as possible. Thank you so much for talking me thru this.
Children
Related