Programming Focus Palette Faders without affecting Colour Palette Faders

Hey folks,

I'm working on a concert series for the first time and am encountering some issues with my pre-programmed moving light faders.

I've set an intensity fader that has overall control of intensity regardless of what focus palette or colour the lights are in, but I'm running into trouble when I shift between focus palette faders. I'll be in a colour (via fader) but when I add a focus palette fader to change the lights' position, they auto-change back to open white. I can't seem to set the faders to any type or mode that stops this from happening, so I believe it has to be done through the initial recording of the fader. 

Can anyone speak to this?

Thanks in advance!

Parents
  • You have several options. If you edit the subs in blind you can remove the unwanted attributes by selecting the channels, specifying the attributes you want to remove and @ enter them. There are also filter options that you can add to subs. The left side of the CIA has tiles you can use to select specific attributes or categories. This can be used when recording or editing content in an record target.
  • You have several options. If you edit the subs in blind you can remove the unwanted attributes by selecting the channels, specifying the attributes you want to remove and @ enter them. There are also filter options that you can add to subs. The left side of the CIA has tiles you can use to select specific attributes or categories. This can be used when recording or editing content in an record target.
Children
No Data
Related