Rate of All Effects On a Fader?

I am trying to figure out how to have the speed of all my effects in my show, be controlled by a single effect rate fader on a fader wing. Is this possible? The closest I have gotten was to record an effect on to a fader, go to the sub masters page, and then change the fader type to effect rate. The problem with this is, it only controls the effect rate, of that one effect, on that fader. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

• Depending on the software version you are on. You can set the fader of a playback to be the FX rate. Tab 36 will get you to where you can configure the fader for each playback/sub. If you are using the master playback the controls for that are at the top of the tab.

EDIT:  Let me add.. You can control the rate of every effect that is played back on a cue list.  In tab 16 which you get to by hitting cue cue. select the cue list you want to control the FX rate of.  Now click on the fader in the CIA you want to assign as the rate.  select Effect Rate as the option for that fader/handle.  This can also be configured in tab 36.  If you want additional handles for other options just expand the cue list across more faders.

• There may be ways to do this on a console, but not that I know of.
    I have done this with a Midi device through Luminosus, Though it does involve a fair amount of 'unconventional' mapping.
Related