Problem printing "Cues" in 2.6.4

Is anyone else experiencing largely empty cue prints when selectively printing to PDF on v2.6.4?  I was having the same problem on previous 2.6.x versions, though can't say for certain when it started.

If I choose "Cues" I get a PDF file output with the header, "Cues" title and then no content (attached for reference).  Printing Cues using "Advanced" and then choosing a Cue range for the whole show (including specifying playlist) has the same result.

Printing "CueList" still works for a list of cues, but I want a PDF output including intensities for each.  The only way I can currently get it to work is by doing a full print (not selective at all), and then Cues prints correctly in the middle of that 1MB file.  But obviously it isn't the easiest to hand-over to a non-programmer.  I've had the same problem on every showfile I've tried, and for faultfind that's been many from various different sources.  In case it makes a difference I'm currently using v2.6.4 Nomad on a PC laptop, though I doubt the output would be different on a console? Also using A4 and Landscape, though I imagine it's a data issue rather than formatting, and have tried Letter with no improvement.

Checked v2.6.4 Release Note and it wasn't mentioned as a Known Issue, just wondered whether something had changed recently with Print (possibly requiring specifying Playlist you want to print somewhere), as I could find no reference on the forum to this problem, and surely most people need to print from time to time.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Ric

Linha Curva Qs.pdf

Related