Autostart via RTC

I wanne fire a Start up Cue via RTC.
Eventlist 1:
Typ:RTC  Intern: ON

Event 1:
Time 19:50 Date: 14 and 16.  Feb.

Okay, i can say Date 14 Date 16 Enter, but then i only get the 16.
Also possible:
Date 14 Date 16 Date 31 Month 2.
So then i get, my Event starts at 31.Feb. at 19:50.
If i try Date 20 Date 10, i get the 10 as my shown date. So it seams the last value is used?

I think thats is a little bit wrong or strange....
(If i try a Time like 25:66 i get  a correct Faultmessage, Time is incorrect.)

Parents
  • This would be a good feature request (allowing multiple dates) - I've passed this on to the team.

The show control user guide specifically gives examples for multiple days (Mon-Tues-Fri, for example), but not multiple dates. The console may not have ever supported multiple dates - I checked version 2.3.3 and a very recent development version and neither supported it. (Thus a feature request).

The February 31st thing is also on the list as SCR 15674. Indeed, the console should enforce how many days are in each month.

Hans
  • Hello Hans

Yes, the Mon,. Tue, Wed,.... i found.
    But normaly my shows are not on a special weekday they are at a special date.
    So the Solution use weekdays is good. But for me not really helpfull.
    I think the most Theatershows are on a Date and not on a Weekday.
    And the Option play a show at 31.Feb made my Chief happy,.... but i wanne still have a day off at this date...*ggg*

The workaround now is, make for every day i need an own Event with his own Time, Date, Action.

• Hello Hans

Yes, the Mon,. Tue, Wed,.... i found.
    But normaly my shows are not on a special weekday they are at a special date.
    So the Solution use weekdays is good. But for me not really helpfull.
    I think the most Theatershows are on a Date and not on a Weekday.
    And the Option play a show at 31.Feb made my Chief happy,.... but i wanne still have a day off at this date...*ggg*

The workaround now is, make for every day i need an own Event with his own Time, Date, Action.

Children
No Data
Related