ETC Ion Application error

Lately I have been getting an error on shutdown. It is our church board, so I am not the only user and don't know if it started showing up after an update or not. This is what I get

ETCSNTP.exe - Application error

The instruction at "0x0012e844" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written."

Click on ok to terminate the program.

This will show up after I click on shutdown after clean exit. If I do not click ok, the board will still shut itself down after about 30 seconds. What is this and is it something we need to be concerned about? I am not sure if it happening to the other techs, but it happens to me every time, so I assume it is.

Parents
  • It's not something to be concerned about.
    This was a known issue in a very old version of the ETC Network Services "Time Service" component.

If you don't use Ethernet networking, simply turn off the "Time Service" in the shell's Settings.

Otherwise, make sure your Eos software is up to date, and then install the latest version of "ETC Concert" from the ETC website to update the network services.
  • It's not something to be concerned about.
    This was a known issue in a very old version of the ETC Network Services "Time Service" component.

If you don't use Ethernet networking, simply turn off the "Time Service" in the shell's Settings.

Otherwise, make sure your Eos software is up to date, and then install the latest version of "ETC Concert" from the ETC website to update the network services.
Children
No Data
Related