"Undo" loses data

Either I've had a massive brain freeze (entirely possible), or I've found a serious bug in 2.7.  Whole blocks of cues are disappearing. It seems to be related to "Undo".

The first time it happened, I  assumed it was PEBKAC, but it happened 3 or 4 more times. I know the cues were written, because I was able to restore them  from previously-saved show files.  I don't know if other data are erased.

Parents
  • Jeff,

If you haven't already, export the console logs (File > Export >Logs) and send the zip file to tech service:

eos@etcconnect.com

That will help them diagnose the problem, especially if you can provide the time that the errors occurred.

Also, more information about your system would help - which console, is the console a backup or master, any unusual devices or networking setups, etc.

fix email address formatting
    [edited by: tdrga at 12:59 PM (GMT -5) on Tue, May 29 2018]
  • Jeff,

If you haven't already, export the console logs (File > Export >Logs) and send the zip file to tech service:

eos@etcconnect.com

That will help them diagnose the problem, especially if you can provide the time that the errors occurred.

Also, more information about your system would help - which console, is the console a backup or master, any unusual devices or networking setups, etc.

fix email address formatting
    [edited by: tdrga at 12:59 PM (GMT -5) on Tue, May 29 2018]
Children
No Data
Related