"Undo" loses data

Either I've had a massive brain freeze (entirely possible), or I've found a serious bug in 2.7.  Whole blocks of cues are disappearing. It seems to be related to "Undo".

The first time it happened, I  assumed it was PEBKAC, but it happened 3 or 4 more times. I know the cues were written, because I was able to restore them  from previously-saved show files.  I don't know if other data are erased.

Parents
  • Had the same thing happen on a show last week.

Running the latest 2.7.0 on a new Eos Ti.

Did a two step undo, the two actions I was undoing had nothing to do with cues, recording cues, etc. After the undo, I noticed I lost about 13 cues. Like with the OP, I was able restore the missing cues from a previous save.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the console to get logs. It did only happen once, & I didn't have any problems for the rest of the Production.

Jeff

• Had the same thing happen on a show last week.

Running the latest 2.7.0 on a new Eos Ti.

Did a two step undo, the two actions I was undoing had nothing to do with cues, recording cues, etc. After the undo, I noticed I lost about 13 cues. Like with the OP, I was able restore the missing cues from a previous save.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the console to get logs. It did only happen once, & I didn't have any problems for the rest of the Production.

Jeff

Children
No Data
Related