"Undo" loses data

Either I've had a massive brain freeze (entirely possible), or I've found a serious bug in 2.7.  Whole blocks of cues are disappearing. It seems to be related to "Undo".

The first time it happened, I  assumed it was PEBKAC, but it happened 3 or 4 more times. I know the cues were written, because I was able to restore them  from previously-saved show files.  I don't know if other data are erased.

Parents
  • This happened to me twice today too. It changed the patch as well, reversing patch changes made earlier in the day. Not exactly sure, but in my case it seemed to roll back to a state about 3 saves previous. I'll try to get console logs to tech service.
  • Thanks for the reports of this undo problem. We have been actively working on it, but aren't able to reproduce it from the files we have. Whenever we undo, in a variety of scenarios, the undo always works correctly. We know the defect is happening from the log files we have received, we just cant reproduce it ourselves yet.

If any of you have seen it, but haven't sent logs to eos@etcconnect.com yet, please do.

Note the time the problem happened, and especially if you can reliably reproduce it, or if it just happens randomly on some of your undos.
  • Thanks for the reports of this undo problem. We have been actively working on it, but aren't able to reproduce it from the files we have. Whenever we undo, in a variety of scenarios, the undo always works correctly. We know the defect is happening from the log files we have received, we just cant reproduce it ourselves yet.

If any of you have seen it, but haven't sent logs to eos@etcconnect.com yet, please do.

Note the time the problem happened, and especially if you can reliably reproduce it, or if it just happens randomly on some of your undos.
Children
Related