How do I stop a fixtures parameter from auto marking?

I have an RGB smoke machine and the smoke parameter is auto marking while it's dark.... Obviously this results in smoke firing before the actual cue. I want auto mark to work on all other fixtures, but I want to disable it for the RGB Smoke machines. Is there a solution?

Parents
  • Either move the whole channel or the smoke parameter into a new cue part and disable Automark there.
    Or have a second cuelist exclusively for your smoke machine and disable Automark on all cues on that second cuelist. You can use partitions on your cuelists as well as execute the second cuelist from the first one to make managing those two cuelists a bit simpler
  • Either move the whole channel or the smoke parameter into a new cue part and disable Automark there.
    Or have a second cuelist exclusively for your smoke machine and disable Automark on all cues on that second cuelist. You can use partitions on your cuelists as well as execute the second cuelist from the first one to make managing those two cuelists a bit simpler
Children
No Data
Related