Fx Templates

Hey guys,

Where can I find a bunch of already created templates of effects for the ETC ION that I can just import into the consule via a flash drive? I am having a hard time creating them on our console.

Parents
  • I do not know if the following answers your question exactly. But try to copy as much as possible so that it takes as less time as possible.

For example if you need a ramp for intensity, copy effect 900 and higher, there you can find a lot. Just scroll thru them. Double click effect button, type in 901 enter and use the next key to watch the next one.

Create presets or pallets for absolute effects. Just create effects for only one parameter and combine them later. For example I order them in 1xx is Int, 2xx is Focus, 3xx is Color and so on, so that you directly know what effect to search for and then you can copy an existing for changing Grouping. For example you have a focus effect that moves tilt up and down in a period of 2 seconds. All fixtures together. Named Tilt UpDown 2s G1. Now you can create one named Tilt UpDown 2s G4 meaning that the fixtures running this effect are splittet into four groups running within a phase.

I hope this helps you ;)

• I do not know if the following answers your question exactly. But try to copy as much as possible so that it takes as less time as possible.

For example if you need a ramp for intensity, copy effect 900 and higher, there you can find a lot. Just scroll thru them. Double click effect button, type in 901 enter and use the next key to watch the next one.

Create presets or pallets for absolute effects. Just create effects for only one parameter and combine them later. For example I order them in 1xx is Int, 2xx is Focus, 3xx is Color and so on, so that you directly know what effect to search for and then you can copy an existing for changing Grouping. For example you have a focus effect that moves tilt up and down in a period of 2 seconds. All fixtures together. Named Tilt UpDown 2s G1. Now you can create one named Tilt UpDown 2s G4 meaning that the fixtures running this effect are splittet into four groups running within a phase.

I hope this helps you ;)

Children
No Data
Related