Custom Fixture - BeamZ IGNITE180 LED Spot

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to create a new custom fixture for the BeamZ IGNITE180 LED spot (manual at http://files.tronios.com/Manuals/150.371%7CManual.pdf)

On page 27 of the manual is the 13ch spec, which I've tried to create as a custom fixture, but I was a little confused with how to handle some of the values such as channel 6 (colours), 8 (Gobo), and a few others.

In one particular example, channel 6 I have set as "Colour Select", and have been able to get the static colours set so I can select them in the ML Controls window. My issue is how to handle the last 3 DMX value ranges for this channel. There are 3 ranges which define rotation/rainbow effects and speeds, but if I set that channels Parameter to "Colour Select" then I don't seem to be able to select a range. When I have the parameter set as this, each entry only has a user value of 0.5 - 1.4 (or 1.5 - 2.4, etc), which I can't seem to change. This then means that I can't seem to use the DMX range needed to specify the speed of the rainbow effects.

So my questions around this are really:

1. Does anyone have a custom fixture already defined for this light, and if so, would you mind sharing it?
  2. If not, how do I go about getting one created in the EOS library?
  3. In any case, for a parameter such as the colour one defined in the manual, could someone help me understand how to set up the parameter correctly in the custom fixture? I have the same issue for some of the other channels, so a point in the right direction would be a big help for those too.

Cheers!

• OK, I think I've found a way around it for now. I have set the parameter for colour to "Colour Preset", which has allowed me to set the user values to a wider range.

I also hadn't realised that I had to click the Colour Preset title for the scroll wheel to appear, but that seems to have allowed me to set the speed of the rainbow effect. This seems to be the case for the other parameters like shutter strobe and gobo rotation, so all should be good.

• Hi there,

It does not appear that the BeamZ Ignite180 LED Spot profile is available in the current code of fixture library software, however I would be happy to submit this fixture request to the Eos team. Unfortunately, I am unable to access the link you provided due to site security so would you be able to insert a file of the PDF to a reply? If you need the profile sooner than 2 weeks please let me know!

Best,

Therese

Related