Effect Grouping and Playback Symmetry

Hello all, I am working with a symmetrical set of movers that I would like to run the circle effect, I want both halves of the stages movers to run the effect at the same time but in different directions, I have found how to group the movers while running the effect by using a grouping of 2 but am unsure if it is possible in the Eos software to run the effect at the same time for the two groups but in different directions, hopefully, someone here can point me in the right direction?

Parents
  • Hey there!

The best way to accomplish this is going to be to create a second effect that uses the same path as the first effect in reverse. There is no easy way to reverse the path of a focus effect without creating a second effect.

That being said, because you're using the circle effect, Eos already has a reverse circle built in. All you'd need to do is apply effect 908 to the channels you want to run in the opposite direction.

If you would like to run both effect 901 and 908 at the same time, I suggest playing them back on your channels, then saving that as a preset or other variety of target. Then when you play back that target, the two effects will run simultaneously.

• Hey there!

The best way to accomplish this is going to be to create a second effect that uses the same path as the first effect in reverse. There is no easy way to reverse the path of a focus effect without creating a second effect.

That being said, because you're using the circle effect, Eos already has a reverse circle built in. All you'd need to do is apply effect 908 to the channels you want to run in the opposite direction.

If you would like to run both effect 901 and 908 at the same time, I suggest playing them back on your channels, then saving that as a preset or other variety of target. Then when you play back that target, the two effects will run simultaneously.

Children
No Data
Related