Chauvet 350 movers color wheel flash between cues

Hello.  I'm programming a show using some new Chauvet Intimidator 350's on our electrics. When moving to the next cue, the spots are doing this 'flash' of the color wheel as they move to the next color. I've added a fade down cue, turned on auto-mark, yet I still get this flash as the current cue fades down. 

-https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvn1y2tltv79t0b/IMG_3112.mov?dl=0

Show opens in two days, any advice would be helpful.

Parents
  • A couple of suggestions:

• See what the console is sending out - select the channel and then use [About] to watch the color parameter as the fade happens. This will tell you if the console is commanding the fixture to do the flash or if the fixture is doing it on its own.
    • Maybe the fixture is flashing through the open white slot in the color wheel on the way to the color in the next cue. If so, you can put in an intermediate cue to force the fixture to go the other way around the color wheel.

-Todd

• A couple of suggestions:

• See what the console is sending out - select the channel and then use [About] to watch the color parameter as the fade happens. This will tell you if the console is commanding the fixture to do the flash or if the fixture is doing it on its own.
    • Maybe the fixture is flashing through the open white slot in the color wheel on the way to the color in the next cue. If so, you can put in an intermediate cue to force the fixture to go the other way around the color wheel.

-Todd

Children
Related