Importing ScanLibrary profiles into EOSnomad - specifically a JTL 260W BEAM MOVE HEAD LIGHT profile

I've successfully built a profile in ScanLibrary, for use in DASLight, for this Chinese Manufactured, JTL 260W BEAM MOVE HEAD LIGHT.

A) Has anyone already built a profile for this fixture in EOSnomad they wouldn't mine sharing

and/or

B) Is it possible to import .ssl2 (ScanLibrary profiles) into EOSnomad?

Besides the 260W, I've also built 10 sum odd profiles in ScanLibrary for simple, cheap Chinese 10ch PARs, etc and it would save me a good bit of time if I could import those into my ION console. Save even more time for this more complicated mover with ~150 parameters to enter and label, not to mention translating stuff like Frost = Diffusion and  Prisms = BeamFX Select.

Thanks in advance for any help/info.

_j

• Not sure what format the ScanLibrary files are in but they probably can't be directly imported into EOS.

If you post the relevant info here (fixture manual and detailed DMX chart) along with a timeline for when you need the profile, ETC will get EOS profiles made up for you and include them in a fixture library update.

-Todd

• The ScanLibrary files are .ssl2. I've made good headway with building my own, and again, already have a profile in DASLight, but I'm probably overlooking some things in the EOS version. My show lis Wednesday, so I don't anticipate having ETC to have anything by then, but attached are the DMX values. Sorry for the crappy phone photos, I could NOT find their manual anywhere on the web... I can even find a website for JTL :/  That said, they do make some pretty cool lights. I would recommend them to anyone looking for cheap(er) movers... great prism effects on the 260W. I've also got a backup contingency to just use DASLight for those movers controlled via the Hercules 4MX and the ION for the "real" movers and everything else that already have EOS profiles. Thanks for the info Todd.

• Hi there,

I have submitted your profile request as a RUSH to the Eos programming team. It looks like two modes of this fixture already exist in current Eos software: 

• Custom -  19*15W Moving Head Beehive Shapes
    • Custom -  19*15W Moving Head Beehive Standard          

The team will work on getting the additional modes created. 

Best,

Therese

• Hi!

I apologize for the confusion, but the above reply was meant to be posted on another Eos forums thread. Please do not use the 2 Custom profiles above for your fixture!

That being said, I have also submitted your profile request asking that this profile become available as soon as possible! If you need further assistance creating a custom profile in the Eos software please do not hesitate to contact ETC Technical Support. I've started notification 300752393 in reference to this issue, so please make sure to use this number when speaking to an ETC Technical Support technician. 

Best,

Therese

Related