Macro to cue problem with onwanted sideeffects, or something like that.

Hi guys, im in a bit of a pinch here. I Made Some macros that send me directly to a cue where i change a colour of certain spot. The down part is that whenever i do this all other things like dimmers zoom gobo and effect are send back to home. Can anyone help me with a way to preventie that from happenings?

• If you are actually going to the cue then simply put its going to end up playing that cue  and if that queue (and its preceding ones if tracked)  dont have values for the other things its going to end up with them going back to the home values).   I'm over simplifying but that's roughly what is going on.

So I suppose the question is do you really want to go to the cue or did you just want to get the light to go to some pre recorded colour etc.

If you just want to pre record  a look of some sort then use pallets or presets instead of cues. 

If you really do need to be using cues then post back on this as you might be wanting to use cuelists, but that may well be overkill and way to complicated for what you are trying to achieve.

• Thank you, my mind was indeed thinking about replacing the cues with presets. You Just gave me the comformation i was honing for. I’ll post id it solves the issue.

btw my own post was oversimplefied as well but it where the basics of the problem.

thanks Again and i Will post of this worked.

Related