Gio live output capture

Hi everyone.

I am new to ETC, having big background with HOGs. Now my company got Gio. I have a question to power users: is there any possibility to capture the output of current look and re-save it in a new cue? In other words - I want to capture what I see on stage now, kind of "load it to programmer" and save as new cue. It would simplify my routine greatly!

Thanks for any advice

Parents
  • since recording the whole output is what Eos does by default you can save some keystrokes:

Record 1 Enter
    will record the whole output and store it in cue 1. (Cue is assumed after Record, the console auto-inserts the word Cue)

the Record rule is: store all parameters for each channel that has at least one parameter not at its Home anymore. that means it will record also untouched parameters (if you touched other aspects of this channel) to make sure you will get exactly what you see on stage.
    the only things that will not get recorded are Subs set to Exclude:Record, parked values and channels that are completely untouched (all values at Home).

when you want more "hoggy" behaviour and store only parameter content which is what Eos calls Manual Values (written in red font), you should use the button RecordOnly rather than Record.

• since recording the whole output is what Eos does by default you can save some keystrokes:

Record 1 Enter
    will record the whole output and store it in cue 1. (Cue is assumed after Record, the console auto-inserts the word Cue)

the Record rule is: store all parameters for each channel that has at least one parameter not at its Home anymore. that means it will record also untouched parameters (if you touched other aspects of this channel) to make sure you will get exactly what you see on stage.
    the only things that will not get recorded are Subs set to Exclude:Record, parked values and channels that are completely untouched (all values at Home).

when you want more "hoggy" behaviour and store only parameter content which is what Eos calls Manual Values (written in red font), you should use the button RecordOnly rather than Record.

Children
No Data
Related