Saving direct selects

Can't find the answer to what I'm sure is a very simple question.

Don't use DS as much as I really should, but did set up a screen full yesterday. I'm on a festival site so left the desk and kit on overnight to keep it 'warmed up' to guard against the condensation in our marquee, but we did lose power at some stage before I came back this morning.

The show file is still fine, obv saved last thing yesterday, but for the DS screen layout which is now blank.

So - should I be saving that differently to a simple show-save or SHOULD it have been within the show file?

I've seen a note on a query on here (years ago) about saving to a snapshot, but that's not something I've done before. Clearly I'm not as regular Eos user as I could be, so be gentle :)

Cheers

• Save a Snapshot.

Saving a file will only save the show data. The display layout is not saved by default. For that, you need to save a Snapshot.

Pay attention to the options. You can save active workspaces or all workspaces. (Workspaces defined by the icons on the top left)

You also have the ability to save fader pages and values. That could haunt you.

Related